Monday, January 22, 2007

Countdown to the big weekend!

So, this coming weekend promises to be loads of fun!

It kicks off Saturday the 27th with the big PANCAKE BREAKFAST at the NW Film Forum to celebrate the opening of CINEMA K! Hurrah! From there I go directly into making "Hansel and Gretel" with the kids (12-3). At 4pm the LRRH screening at NWAAFF happens! And THEN, it's off to a formal dinner celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Washington Karate Association!

Sunday LRRH screens at Cinema K @ 5pm. It's good it's later in the day 'cause I'll need to sleep in!

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I am the family reporter at the Seattle P-I and I'm writing about the film festival. I'm trying to reach SJ Choi for an interview and perhaps check out a clip from Little Red Riding Hood. Can you help?
Thanks,

Paul Nyhan
(206) 448-8145

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger David Lee Ingersoll said...

And how did everything go today?

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Violetfilms said...

Everything went great this weekend. I was especially pleased with how the class went! The kids were fantastic, and, although we didn't get all the way through the film, the kids learned a lot, I think!
Thanks for asking David!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home